Output did not come out, coil did not turn green

Thank you, all Sir. My problem is solved now. After I check the PLC, the RUN Led did not turn ON and the CX-Programmer is in the Program Mode.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate all your help.

Cheers,

Bagus

My problem has been solved, I dont know that we have to change it from Program Mode to Run/Monitoring Mode. Thank you, All. Hope you guys have a nice day.

Cheers,

Bagus

Cheers

Similar Topics

Now we are facing a problem that our S5-115U is not working proper Last time we have a power failure in our plant and when restart the plant I saw...
Replies
Views
Now we are facing a problem that our S5-115U is not working proper Last time we have a power failure in our plant and when restart the plant I saw...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am starting a new project for a customer and I am adding in solenoid valves. Once added, I noticed there was a lack of an Output...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom