OP7 DP HMI Device

Hi All
Am am new to this device, i want to take the program/project from OP7-DP HMI Device into my computer/laptop.
And after taking this project i want to do some changes in connection/ communication setting to PLC via MPI mode and then i want to download the project in to another same OP7-DP panel. How can i do this. In my laptop Simantic WinCC Flexible software is available.
But in my existing equipment this device is communicating with S7-300 PLC via DP port now i want it to communicate with MPI Mode so how can i do this. Can any one help me with this.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Hoping we still have some Siemens Old hardware Gurus on here. We are trying to support one of our long time customers. Who have obtained...
Replies
Views
We have a customer with a very old piece of equipment (circa 1999). That has a OP7 Siemens HMI unit. Their current unit has gone down, and are...
Replies
Views
dear friends, kindly guide me how to download software for op7,op77 if possible give the link.
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to Siemens Simatic OP7 HMI. I have an existing Siemens Simatic OP7 HMI, I want to store data of HMI in a database or excel file. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have taken backup of my HMI's OP7 and OP77A and have files in the following format *.psr and *.psb respectively. I want to edit these file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom