Displaying a VB value in Ifix workspace

Trerank_101

Hi all,
The script is used to convert a date from siemens S7 PLC read by the Ifix database as a word to the current date. I was wondering how do I diplay the date as a datalink in the workspace instead of a message box.
I am working towards displaying batch start & end times & dates in the workspace.

Private Sub Text483_Click()
Dim FirstDate As Date ' Declare variables.
Dim IntervalType As String
Dim Number As Integer
Dim Msg
IntervalType = "d" ' "d" specifies days as interval.
FirstDate = "01/01/1989"
Number = Fix32.PAREMC1.DA_DATE_STRT.A_CV
Msg = "New date: " & DateAdd(IntervalType, Number, FirstDate)
MsgBox Msg

End Sub

regards
Trerank

Similar Topics

The PLC code calculates oil flow rate and outputs it on D420. It is represented on the HMI as a vertical bar. Problem is that the operator says...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an HMI designed in RS View 32Works 100K. I want to display the values (say 3550.89) in a floating point (say F8:0) in HMI with showing...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am connecting siemens programm Step7-300 with WinccFlexibile Touchpanel through Ethernet so I have problem with displaying Integer...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Using FTview ME to create an HMI screen. Simplest task is giving me trouble. How do I create an HMI tag that will allow the name of the current...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom