rslogix 500 export tags

I just tried this....

Tools>Database>ASCII Export, pick the "CSV" tab at the top, hit OK.

It exported all of the address desc, including for the I/O.

You're getting everything except the I/O? Have you tried another project, just to see if it's something with your current project file?

I ended up manually importing the I/O and c-more let me do that. So your saying that even if it let me bring the tags in the HMI might not be able to read them? its a slc5/3 btw. Thank you

Similar Topics

I export Database from RSLogix 500 in .CSV and try to import them to C-more however, Cmore said "Error GUI-179 : File does not contain any valid...
Replies
Views
How can I export data values in RSLogix 500? I've got a Micrologix 1200 with a few integer data files, and I'd like to be able to export these...
Replies
Views
Will someone please generate a .pdf report of attached .rss file? I am looking for the Program Files and the Address/Symbols report. Also I...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
buen dia. tengo una falla al pasar los tags de mi plc SLC 5 0/4 a mi panel me aparece un error Problem writing value " " to item <tag name>...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom