factorytalk missing logix 5000 tag

lunknowl

hi, i try to create new project with couple of program tag in logix5000. i try to connect the online tag via factorytalk. some of the tag that i create was missing. i already save update online tag on logix5000, refresh all folder in hmi online tag browser. it make no sense when some tag is appear and some dont. the tag missing is the tag that i create today.

They will show up...Eventually...:D...This has been an issue with the FTV Online Tag Browser since its inception...Especially with the earlier revisions of FTV and Logix5000...Make sure you are looking into the Programs folders if the tags are Program Scoped...

A RSLinx Enterprise Restart (Windows Services) would expedite the 'recovery' or a PC reboot will most likely do it...

Just type that access and tag name manually. The FTView /Enterprise tag browser is as hopelessly broken ans the rest of Rockwell's "Integrated" architecture.

This happens to me frequently. If a folder refresh doesn't bring the tags up properly, I reset my computer and then bring it back up and everything works. Big pain, but I know it works.