Using a MOVE_INT block to specify subroutine CALL blocks sequence

Taiwo88

Is it possible to use a MOVE_INT block to initiate a subroutine CALL block? for example, i have several CALL blocks and i want to use a MOVE_INT block to specify the sequence of calling each of the CALL blocks i.e. on the input of the MOVE_INT block i will have a subroutine been moved to the output of the MOVE_INT block which in its case would be the MASTER SEQUENCE (%MW00105). This is been done on an RX3i GE Proficy Machine Edition.

If I could understand what you want to do maybe I could answer more clearly.
To do what you suggest I would recommend that you look at the Shift Register (SHFTR_WORD) or Rotate (ROR_WORD) Register function blocks, there are others that will work too.
In Proficy ME open the 'Toolchest' and select the Drawer for the type of logic you are using like "LD Instructions" and expand the "Bit Operations" then select the different blocks and press F1 to see details of how they work.