Help!) I wonder in S5

Bandy

Hello again~

I have a question in S5
K-031.png
K-032.png
K-033.png

When Converting it, There was an error occured in FB221 .
So I tried to find the error , and I finally found . The error MSG is in the picture
FB221 seems too long to store STL, so I want to share it.
(ex Making FB221 ,FB223 and the end of FB221 writing JU FB223)

Is it possible..? , Is there any problem to use..?

FB221 is a Siemens Library function (TD2:MELD), you cannot use it in S7.

Ah..? Can't we use the FB221 in S7??

Then.. How can I see the FB221 in PG-2000 (S5)
The error code said 'That's too long to save' ....
I don't know how can I solve this problem

The "TD2" library blocks usually mean that there is a text display in use.

AH!!! I really appreciated with you!!
Can I ask something when I have a problem later ?
Using the SNS (ex kakaotalk or line )
I'll contact you, if you could give me your ID,

The standard blocks are often more than 255 steps long without segments so will not convert into S7 and probably will not work anyway, Siemens put a JU=M001 in first segment and a Block End so it will not display (their protection). Is there an older type HMI on the machine you are trying to convert ? also even though other standard blocks may be used these often cannot be converted so you will have to replace them with an equivalent or roll your own. I have tried a number of conversions and to be honest most of them caused more problems and took longer to sort than starting from scratch.