how to configure T-100 card in Simovert drive using drive monitor software.

sultanahmed

Hi Experts,

i am working on Simovert Master drive in which CUVC and T-100 (technology card 6SE7090-0XXB7-0BB0) card is installed.

I have drives backup in my laptop, when i replace T-100 card from simovert drive and check drive it is not working where as when i use old T-100 card it is working on it,

when I research and found i have to configure T-100 card in simovis software,also found simovis software is obsolete now further more alternatively i have to use drive monitor latest version which is compatible with simovis software now i am using drive monitor v.5.05.01.

i search in drive monitor software unfortunately i did not find how to configure t-100 card it in drive monitor software.

what i got from drive monitor is warning which is attached.

1)do i require any packages to install???

2)and what is the procedure/method to replace T-100 card from drive.

3) how can i configure T-100 card while using drive monitor.

Please Experts help requiredto_Oo_O
thanks in advance.

t100-configuration.jpg

what is in slot F undefined?

and you are saying that you can go online in drive monitor with the old t100 installed.

also what happened when you click on generate database.

I am not overly familiar with simovert drives but may be able to give you a few pointers

The T100 data has to be generated. I believe in your case you would click that button "Generate database".

When I created a new Drivemonitor file, there was a drop-down box to select the technology type. (DriveMonitor V5.5)