Hw Malfunction When Fault Log Clear

careed_25

I have a 1336 IMPACT drive and occasionally when I clear the fault log while online with the drive through drive executive the drive will fault and record a harware malfunction fault. Any idea why this occurs sometimes but not every time.

EDIT: nevermind, mine was a SERIAL FAULT, not hardware malfunction fault...sorry...

I have seen that fault associated with bad scanport connectors.

If the HIM gets loose for example...

You may be able to mask out the port in question in the FAULTS mask settings, so it does not cause a fault...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello I have 1214C DC/DC/DC CPU which I can't communicate with it through pc. When I'm Trying to search the cpu in tia portal I can't find it...
Replies
Views
Hi friends I'm new in the forum and I heave an small problem with a Toshiba Die Casting machine. It has a Toscast system and initially had the PC...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a new Fortress Stealth Metal Detector. About 30' away we have a machine with motors and solenoids on it , Whenever...
Replies
Views
hey guys, i made a application for a PV plus 1000 ver 8 that uses two shortcuts. everything works perfectly on the design side using the play...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Yesterday we encountered an issue where I had a 480V 3Ph 2HP Powerflex 525 blow up. Upon further inspection, we noticed that 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom