OMRON OPC edit the CDM File

dieterh

Hello,
working on an Omron OPC Projects, I have many tags to handle. Has anyone an idea or a tool to import / export the tags from / to the *.CDM file ?

Would be great because this will save me a lot of time..

Dieter

When setting up a new symbol if you tick 'link the definition to the projects CX-Server file' it will be placed in a cdm file and if you change the tag in CX-P it will also change in the cdm file. When editing a symbol hit F1 (help) and all is explained there.

Similar Topics

Hi, In a project I have four Progressive Pressing Machine. Each machine with different PLC like Mitsubishi 'Q00UCPU' with...
Replies
Views
HELLO all I have an appliaction relying on variables which are tags from sysmac opc server/ I however need to create my own application but still...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have added an OPC server (Kepserver) to a PC which is connected to 3 Omron (CJ1) PLC's via FINS Ethernet. The issue I am having is that...
Replies
Views
We have a few Omron NJ301-1100 processors and am attempting to connect them to a KepServerEX OPC server. I am able to establish good...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone has some experience with an opc server to an OMRON CP1E plc? This plc has a USB programming port and a serial port to connect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom