Magelis hmi xbtg4320 and a twido plc twdlcda24drf

rj45 connection on xbt is com2. Com1 is for serial connection. On twido its com1 on xbt its com2(rj45)

Lare he says he is using the xbtz9780 cable which is the correct cable to use from schneider. So he doesnt have to do anything on the pins of the cables plugs. Still think he must redo his driver setup and leave the settings at default.

I think it might be his setup still -
The port is setup as modbus slave 2
and the screen is set to 0
I believe the modbus is faulting because it can not find node 1

I did solve the issue.Thanks for all of you guys to help.This weekened i will place my new running configuration for reference of others. Thanks.
Now in the next step I am supposed to send SMS from TWIDO.I had alreday post it as a new thred.

I did solve the issue.Thanks for all of you guys to help.This weekened i will place my new running configuration for reference of others. Thanks.
Now in the next step I am supposed to send SMS from TWIDO.I had alreday post it as a new thred.

Please post a link copy from here to there.
Also I am certain that the GSM modem speed must be 9600 not 19.2 KB
so chande that first

I did remove all dreivers & varibales from Vijeo

Configure PLC as COM1 ,address 1 (Slave),Modbus,19200,8,None, & 1 as stop bits

Define & use %M0 in my logic.(Use is Must)

In HMI add a MODBUS RTU driver(By default it is Master)
Configure HMI as COM2 ,19200,8,None, & 1 as stop bits
Add an equipment as slave address of 1 (same as that of PLC)
Check IEC box.
Add a BOOL varibale addressing t o %M0 in HMI.

Rest every thing was same.Same Cable.
Selector Switch at HMI near COM2 was at RS485 Polar ON.

Things start working.Any one needs any other info ,please ask

Now in the next step i am supposed to send SMS through PLC.

I am using Twido TWDLCDA24DRF with TWD NAC 232D, along with PLC GSM Modem SR2MOD03.
I am able to connect SR2MOD03 with HyperTerminal & I can send message using AT+CMGS="03028484098"<CR><Message Body>Ctrl-z

Any help how to program the PLC to issue this AT command. I tried EXCH2 command but not able to do it. Any sample logic would be help greatly.

I did follow the attached document & made logic (Both document & logic is attached)

Regarding message i did implement it as per this note with following variations
I set BR at 19200 in both Modem & PLC (As i am not able to set 9600 in Modem)
I did made same logic as mentioned in the document but still i am not able to send sms message.Attached is my logic for your review please.

But when i connect modem with Hyper terminal,i am able to send message using AT+CMGS="03028484098"<CR><Message Body>Ctrl+Z.

I would really appriciate if any one could go through the code tell me the issue.

After downloading this code initially %MSG2.Dn is not coming.I did force %I0.2 then all conditions were OK on Rung 7, so message should go.But it is not going.