Micrologix 1500

shkoko2000

Dear all,
Hope you are well,
I have 1764-24awa module and as you know all inputs are AC.but i have 5 switches operate only 24v what can i do to solve this problem??

It's not complicated; this is very simple electric circuitry.

You need relays with 24V coils, and contacts that can handle 120V AC (with extremely low current).

Wire your sensors to the A1 terminal, and wire the A2 terminal to 24V DC Common. That will turn on the relay when your sensor is on.

Wire the common source terminal of the relay to 120V AC hot. Wire the open contact terminal of the relay to the desired input.

Very small relays can be used for these purposes; they are often called "interface" or "interposing" relays. I like the DIN-rail mounted A-B 700H series because they are widely available in my area.