Get activation key with different serial number

mulderm

Hello,

I have a masterdisk with a serial number without a key
installed.
Now I have on my Laptop installed AI-series PLC-5 with
an activation key and a different serial number.
Problem is that I have not the master-disk for this so I
tried to get the activation key with the masterdisk with
the different serial number.
Now I get the error message: "Activation File Corrupt -
Invalid serial number".
Is there another possibility to get the activation key
on my masterdisk with different serial number?

Greetings,

mulderm

Last edited:
You have two options:

1. If both copies of the software are in your name or company name, you can call up AB Tech suppport and let them know you have lost the master disk. They will send you out a new one as long as it is been a year since you last obtained one or asked for a reset from them.

2. You could also send a Fax to AB Tech support with the serial number of the master disk you have and the serial number of the software on your computer. They will then send you a new master disk. Most likely, they will want the original master disk you have sent back to them or they will charge you for software after 30 days. Again, the software copies have to be in your name.

Hope this helps,

Todd.