Control Panel Pics

kbcombs

Howdy all,

I have been using a guy with not a lot of experience to build my control panels. He does a great job with the back panel wiring. It is very neat and orderly and accurate. However, he has never really done a control panel with a lot of switches, push buttons, pilot lights, etc... He has done a couple for me now and, well, they looked like garbage. The door wiring that is. I tried to explain what it was I was wanting it to look like, but the next one still turned out like garbage.;) I told him I would try to find a good example picture and print it out for him. I tried google image, but didn't really come up with anything. What I found was either really small, or on an angle, or sloppy. Does anyone have any nice panel door pics that they would be willing to share or know of any good ones on the web. Preferably one with many devices.

Thanks a bunch...

kbcombs said:
Howdy all,

I have been using a guy with not a lot of experience to build my control panels. He does a great job with the back panel wiring. It is very neat and orderly and accurate. However, he has never really done a control panel with a lot of switches, push buttons, pilot lights, etc... He has done a couple for me now and, well, they looked like garbage. The door wiring that is. I tried to explain what it was I was wanting it to look like, but the next one still turned out like garbage.;) I told him I would try to find a good example picture and print it out for him. I tried google image, but didn't really come up with anything. What I found was either really small, or on an angle, or sloppy. Does anyone have any nice panel door pics that they would be willing to share or know of any good ones on the web. Preferably one with many devices.

Thanks a bunch...

You can download from our site www.*************.com
regards