Cause and Effect for PLC Project

macs_plc

Dear Experts...
I heard that there is Cause & Effect diagram to develop the software programming for the PLC/SCADA project....but i didnt seen that before.....
Iam doing project in flex Logix and RsView32...
Iam having control philosophy and PID diagram as my guidelines, but my manager is asking me prepare IO List and Cause & Effect for the given project.......
I know to prepare IO List.
but i dont know how to prepare Cause and Effect Diagram.....

If any body Having Cause and Effect Diagram from any of ur project plz post a screen shot and explain me, so that it will be helpfull for me

Its good, but i want to know how to prepare cause and effect for each and every io's in plc project..i dont need software....
If u have any cause and effect diagram from ur plc project plz post a scrren so that i develop my own c & i diagram