want help for my final project

i have to make ladder logic diagram using gx developer....

question is like this.........there are different sections like
1.temperature sensors
2.position switch
3.doors open switch
4.start button
5.heating element
6.drive motor

now,whwn the system is started, the product moves into the oven.there it stops and the doors will close.once the target temperature is achived for a specific period ,the doors will open and the product moves out as another moves in place......

What help do you require?
All the answers are in front of you!!

"when the system starts" = Start button pressed!
"Product moves into the oven" = When doors open start drive motor!
etc.

As posted by just_lionel what have you got so far?

This is quite a difficult control situation. I must think about it and I will get back to you by PM.

vijay_chavda854 said:
i have to make ladder logic diagram using gx developer....

question is like this.........there are different sections like
1.temperature sensors
2.position switch
3.doors open switch
4.start button
5.heating element
6.drive motor

now,whwn the system is started, the product moves into the oven.there it stops and the doors will close.once the target temperature is achived for a specific period ,the doors will open and the product moves out as another moves in place......

Oh, so you want us to do it for you?

Well, lets see 150/hr, 6 hr min. How do you want to pay?

Or you can try to do it, and we will help you where you are stuggling at. You will find out, people around here will not do your homework for you.