OT: PLEASE help its getting heated here at work.

Please help theres a heated discussion going on here.

My watch loses 6 minutes every hour. I set my watch this morning at 6:00am using an accurate clock. Now, the time on my watch reads 12:45pm.

What is the correct time.

Thanks
Bob

Everything is relative, and nothing is more relative than "time". There are several ways to look at your dilemma.

If your watch loses 6 minutes ever hour, it's "time" for a new watch. (I have one you can HAVE that doesn't run at all, but is perfectly accurate twice a day. How often is YOUR watch accurate?)

If things are getting "heated" around there, its "time" to get the HVAC system checked.

According to your description of the problem, strictly speaking, the actual time is 1:30 (as stated) but your post is time stamped at 1:48, which means it took you 18 minutes to type up the OP, indicating it may be "time" for typing lessons.

If your boss gives you that much "time" to goof off at work in today's economy, it may be "time" to consider the sanity of your boss .............

:nodi:

Stationmaster

Please help theres a heated discussion going on here.

My watch loses 6 minutes every hour. I set my watch this morning at 6:00am using an accurate clock. Now, the time on my watch reads 12:45pm.

What is the correct time.

Thanks
Bob

Simple, stop watching the clock

Now that everyone has done completed the IFM mind-bender for you, will you share the 1 Gig USB drive with all who gave you the correct answer?

This is almost as bad as some of the student asking us to do their homework for them.

Now that everyone has done completed the IFM mind-bender for you, will you share the 1 Gig USB drive with all who gave you the correct answer?

This is almost as bad as some of the student asking us to do their homework for them.

That's no fair... I just got my newsletter today. There's no chance I'm one of the first 200, so I'll share the mousepad if you want.

It's OK, I am the Boss. and I had one of the 5 working for me that got it right. If I am one of 200 then am donating it to the most helpful person here. Ken Moore.

Bob

I'm out too...

I missed out too, I only just got my newsletter today. I was trying to solve it in my head this morning while walking through the plant. Shoot back if you get one of the USB drives!

Greg