Remote dialup with PLC's. Mitsubishi Password retrieval. Serial number location.

Suresoft

If anyone would like to find out how to set up a cheaper modem to communicate with plc's give me a shout. If you need to find serial numbers for your Mitsubishi software I can guide you in the right direction. I will not give serials. Help with password recovery on Siemens and Mitsubishi PLC's. Custom VB applications via the mxcomponents or via OPC with the clientace utility. I have a registered version of Clientace and recommend it to anyone wanting to create custom VB apps. There is a cable one can make to communicate with Mitsubishi PLC's including FX2N. Works well , tried and tested. No IC's just 3 wires. I spe******e in Mitsubishi , Siemens and Delta plc's. Have moved away from HMI's as VB is so powerfull. Can do so much more than any scada or hmi. I do however recommend the Delta HMI's. They are cheap and work so well. They have scripting abilities that make them so poerfull. They have 16000 on board data registers so most of the processing can be done on the screen. better than GOT1000's or siemens OP's. I deal with many industries so my experience has touched base with many problems so give me a shout if any problems are met.:geek:

I am Superman "The Man of Steel", "The Man of Tomorrow", and "The Last Son of Krypton"
"Faster then a speeding bullet","Leap tall buldings in a single bound"

I've looked for years for serials for said software as I have bought earlier releases of products only to have them superseded. You know what happens when you have an earlier version and receive a newer program the d**n thing wont open. Not keen on buying a newer release just for keeping versions latest I managed to trace within the setup where it places dlls on your PC. Now you open this in notepad and guess what. Serials for all versions and product types are there for the taking. Can you believe no cracking needed just open their file. Its not reverse engineering so it must be legal if it comes with the product. The file is placed in "C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Temp\" and the temp folder for installation with isset.dll