Abrupt marking

viciousvis

In an engine number marking machine having 4 axis servo motors and a marking unit controlled by LABVIEW, many abnormalities are occuring.1) MArking getting shifted midway2)MArking left incomplete3) marking scratching area abruptly and then stoppingPlease suggest probable causes.PS:ALL PROBLEMS ARE ABRUPT AND WITH NO SPECIFIC PATTERN

Labview just gives commands, so maybe a inputsensor is not working, or a driver of a servo motor is ****.
clean the machine and the guiding wheels, and obvious the sensors, check if all inputs are working correct.
i think labview is not the optimum control for a machine like this.
and please give us more to work with, as info is most important, like a video, or photos and i love programs.

The 4 servo motors are for the positioning of a marking head. After it has reached its marking position, function of servo motors stop.The marking head functions via stepper motors and has a stylus that does the marking.( Head has been replaced with no positive results)The head is controlled by LABVIEW.Machine is giving abrupt markings without any specific pattern( once a week or so)I will attach pictures soon.