Hey,

Setup i have:
CPU 315T-3 PN/DP
S120_CU320_2_DP
DP cycle 2.5 ms
Servo 2.5 ms
IPO 5.0 ms
IP_2 15.0 ms

What is the fastest way to Reexecute MC commands. For instance FB 414 "MC_MoveVelocity". The done flag only flips its value 0 to 1, 1 to 0, if inVelocity bit goes high. So its not useful for retriggering the block.

Under MCDevice:
MaxLoopDuration: 6ms

The manual states: Command processing
The commands of integrated technology are processed and monitored at indefinite cycles. The time required to process current commands depends on the number of active commands and on CPU load.

It seems the command process time can vary.

Currently i trigger block every 10ms and it only loads the first execute, all the others are ignored.

On rockwell there is the .DN bit the user can monitor and fire the MC command again if its done.

Hello.

I was in the same situation a couple of years ago and needed a similar way of of control. The "MC_MoveVelocity" does not give you a "Done" signal since there is no position to target.
On this site there is this manual:
https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/ww/en/view/30119663
On page 659 there is a description on how to use two instances of the FB414 in order to interrupt with a different speed.

But I ended up with setting the FB 414 to the maximum speed and manipulating on parameter 4142 in order to constantly change the speed. This was done in technology OB65

On page 1064, you will find an example on how to manipulate the override parameter with the "MC_WriteParameter".