Codesys2.3/SysLibFile.lib

Merged_user

Hello. I create a file and write information to it using SysLibFile.lib. After that some of created files I download to PC (Online - Read file from PLC). As I understand, files are saved into nonvolatile memory. I am afraid that I could fill all memory soon. Is it possible to delete such files automatically using Codesys2.3? Or maybe delete it by hand? Lets suppose that I do not know files name. Thank you in advance.

have a search for oscat.de for a good library with all types of functions.
it is in netlib
you will have to know something about the file, for example the first line, or the date etc.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using Codesys 2.3 and I need to access some array elements within an array. I am reading a modbus device and populating the data into...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a problem. I seek SysTimeLib and SysTimeRTC, but i can't download them, plz who have these libs, give me them as an archive...
Replies
Views
I am not the best in python... "What is a library?" Said structured text. I am trying to make a simple plot by grabbing tag values from pylogix...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have been plc programming for a while and recently started getting into python. I wrote some pretty cool stuff with an SQL database...
Replies
Views
Has anyone worked with WAGO My_SQL.lib. I am facing an error while using this lib.. 16#80001006 => 'TCP-ERROR: "SysSockSend()" returns 0. Socket...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom