SLC 5/04 rs232 suddenly get inactive.

akilesboy

Hi everyone, we have a SLC 5/04 working with a maple HMI display connect via rs232 suddenly the display says "PLC no response" and now when i am trying to connect to the PLC with RSlinx it seems the RS232 port in the PLC is inactive. I restore to the factory setting and it works fine, but suddenly start doing the same problem again, and it seems everything is working fine but the rs232 port get inactive for some reason that i dont know. Anyone can help me with this problem or maybe someone has a good tip? thanx anyways....

Hi everyone, we have a SLC 5/04 working with a maple HMI display connect via rs232 suddenly the display says "PLC no response" and now when i am trying to connect to the PLC with RSlinx it seems the RS232 port in the PLC is inactive. I restore to the factory setting and it works fine, but suddenly start doing the same problem again, and it seems everything is working fine but the rs232 port get inactive for some reason that i dont know. Anyone can help me with this problem or maybe someone has a good tip? thanx anyways....

Does it have an EEPROM not up to date?