Info required

CliffM

I am busy trying to decipher a program but cannot find the instruction on a "ZRST" coil.

I have tried the GXWorks Help file but there is nothing on the ZRST.

What is a ZRST?

It looks like you are using a Mitsubishi PLC (based upon a google search of "ZRST coil") and the instruction is called a Zone Reset in their FX PC family instruction set. I hope this helps.

Thank you. That info was helpful. I don't like the Mitsubishi programming methods... far too many confusing, non logical options. Thanks anyway.

Similar Topics

Hi , Does anyone have any pdf or manual on the GEM 80 Gemlan T card Could you let me know Many thanks Mike
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. How i can declare this vaariable in twc3 ? VAR_INPUT in_0 : BOOL ; in_0_b AT in_0 : ARRAY[0..0] OF BOOL; END_VAR Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Does anyone have any good link to information on the GEC GEM 80 PLC? Thanks F.
Replies
Views
Is there any very basic learning info i can gather ie: websites, this website and where to find it? to research PLC's and how they operate.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have noticed that in about half of all postings, so little information about the subject in question is provided, that the first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom