Run 2 LS HMI's simultaneously from Mitsubishi PLC?

sawyer65

I am trying to set up 2 LS HMI's to run simultaneously from a Mitsubishi PLC over Ethernet.
PLC is a Q10UDEHCPU set to ip 192.168.0 10
HMI 1 is LS XP70 set to ip 192.168.0 2
HMI 2 is LS XP30 set to ip 192.168.0 20

In the open setting page of the built-in ethernet port tab of the PLC parameters in Gx Developer
1st row is Protocol=TCP Open System=MC Protocol Host Station=0402
2nd row is Protocol=TCP Open System=MC Protocol Host Station=0403

On the HMI side:
Under the controller settings of XP Builder.
Maker=Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Product=Mitsubishi Melsec-QnU CPU (Ethernet)
Connection Protocol=Ethernet

Under detailed settings:
I have the XP70 set to ip 192.168.0.2,destination port 1024,local port 0
I have the XP30 set to ip 192.168.0.20,destination port 1025,local port 0

I cannot get them to run simultaneously, one will always have a PLC timeout error. If I unplug the Ethernet cable from the one that is running, the error will disappear from the other one and it will start running so I am sure my cabling is correct. All three are plugged into a 4 port switch.

Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?