Wincc alarms and trends

farrei

Dear freieds
I am feeling problme in Alarms and Trends In Wincc
1 How i can increase the capacity of trend storing and how i can see the pervious trends up to last 1 year or more

2 i am feeling problme in alarms data base a: when i delete a alarm line from alarm logging and make a new alarm at that line it shows both when this evet happend it canot delete complete from data base but delete from alarm logging window

any boody guuide me

thanks inadvance

Archiving tags in WinCC

Hi there
1)How far you can go back in trend view depends upon following:
a)How much hard disk capacity you have and how much you have configured.
b)How frequently you are archiving the particular tag
If you are archiving the less frequently and you have alloted enough space then you can go back as possible (a year or two year), like that

2)That alarm will go after either the segment time is complete or when alloted disk space is filled.In both cases overlapping starts, and old data is gone forever.

Also read "Archiving Process Value" in WinCC help.

120 GB hard disk i am using for archiving
Can i transfer this archiving data to an other hard disk and i get print when i need
if yes then how