Beckoff CanOpen EL6751 module

naturephoenix

Hello guys, As i understood CabBus determined hardware, lets say communication will be established with 2 wires. The way of message frames can vary Profinet, Modbus or...

What I am interested are these message frame protocls. Which all protocols this beckoff module supports. This ismy probllem. I have DSP with CanBus rs485 interface. In a case I dont realize any data transmission with beckoff plc with any of standard protocols that EL6751 supports(this is what Iam asking you, which protocols are supported) can I use it for custom protocol. I have seen inside el6751 manual option master com-can. Wpuld that be to define ypur own protocol over rs485 interface?