Getting error while installing Studio View 5.1

Martindag

Hi guys,

To make a short story of my problem, We had studio view 6.000 here installed on our laptop and alot of the automation have been done from contractor here and almost all my panelview run on studio view 5.1.

So i contacted Rockwell and they gived me a link to download studio view 5.1 for 30 days, i managed to download a .exe on my laptop and when i try to install it i get this error:

a little windows

getPlus+ r: Error
MissingID (#####.###.###)

was wondering if any of you ever saw this problem before ? i asked my IT department also and they have no idea what it could be.

NVM i solved my problem by myself like 5min after i posted lol

I only had to activate my new licence with factorytalkk activation before installing it. Thats the reason i had this error.