Portable Desk/Table

Christoff84

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hey folks, I'm looking for a portable desk/table that can be lugged around a plant for programming needs.

Ideally it would be lighter, and be able to be easily carried up/down stairs or be a desk height with a built in chair. Most everything I can seem to find is table height of ~28 inches, so when you're standing doing work ,it's quite low.

Does anyone have any suggestions or favourites they can share with me?

Thanks,
Chris.

This is what I use...
Five-Gallon-Plastic-Bucket-Orange.png

:whistle:

I have seen tables that attach to the safety rails around the machines. The only problem is that you must stand.

I prefer standing over getting up and down and up and down. Most of the time when I am in the field, I am moving from laptop to machine and back quite frequently.

Now, there have been times when I needed to stay at a machine for many hours and work at the laptop, and when those situations arise, I may move to a sit down position. I need to find a lightweight folding bar stool to go with my table for those times.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/cosco-...ing-activity-table-2-pack-black/6000197067213

This is what I use. I work for an Integrator and I travel a lot. .... But I only gave $12 for it , for some reason it shows $59

Because that seller on Walmart is upping the price and over charging... Walmart.com is like everyone else now and company/people can sell on their website and thats also for two of them

I just stopped selling on there...

Here is the cheaper one https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Personal-Table-Black/39131547