Still having the Communication problem of SLC 5/05

So much thanks for your reply....
I have rearranged the RS232 pins as 2-3, 3-2, 5-5 and then I configured driver as RS232 DF1 with 19.2K baudrate, Error Checking as CRC, Parity- None, and SLC-CH0/Micro/PanelView but still there is no communication...
Then I refered to the Hardware Configuration manual provided by Rockwell and according to that I modified my RS232 cable as follows;
3-2
2-3
4-(6,1)
(6,1)-4
7-8
5-5
8-7
and then I configured my driver as both 1747 PIC and RS232 DF1 with AutoConfiguration Command one by one but the problem still exists...
What would be the reason behind that...??

Another task I want to share with you is that I made one crossed Ethernet cable to communicate with Enet port and then I found that the SLC was in Default state... I assigned an IP as 10.0.1.1 with the help of Bootp DHCP program and once I successfully downloaded the program into the SLC.. At that time it was showing Battery Low indication... When the supply is switched off, the downloaded program is erased from the memory and now the situation is I cannot communicate with the Enet port also... It is showing like- "Unrecognized Device 10.0.1.1" in the RSWho...I used Wireshark software for locating the actual IP address of the SLC today but there is neither any reply from the SLC of packets sent by my Notebook nor any packets is being sent by the SLC also...What should I do??
Waiting for you reply... Please help me...

Thank you so much again in advance to all of you....