Portable Desk/Table

I use an old US Army field table at work. The one that is just a table without the bins on the side. I've done fiber terminations on it, tore down and adjusted cameras on it, etc... It holds up well to heavy abuse. I like the one above my post.

Thanks for all the suggestions! I like the tabletote idea, but I spend more time standing/moving around the equipment then I do sitting. I'm thinking the DJ stand sounds like a really good idea, and is convertible.

Similar Topics

Hello, Does anyone know if there is a portable version of RSLinx Lite (even an old one)? I am wondering as I am trying to put together some tools...
Replies
Views
Looking for recommendations for a small portable WIFI / Wired Hotspot box thing that I can use when travelling, sort of thing that will allow it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im looking for a solution i can add into the cabinet while commissioning to avoid having guys trip on cables and to have a small amount of...
Replies
Views
Looking for recommendation for a portable clamp on flow meter to check water flow in steel pipes and compare it to other flow meters as a double...
Replies
Views
I was wondering what others may use for a continuous flex cable for ethernet and some power / control signals. My application is for a small...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom