Siemens PLCSIM v15

chopin

Hello guys,

Need some help on siemens plc simulator. I am trying to download my trial project but it cannot find a controller to connect to.
The issue is only when I am trying to use 1500 or ET series CPU it is working fine with 1200.

Any ideas where could be the issue o_O?
Anybody had similar problems?

tia.jpg

Sim version 15 seems to be broken. My team is having the same issue using it on all of our V15 setups. Was told Siemens was aware of the issue, and working on a fix. Currently just using spare CPUs for testing with.

I've been using PLCSIM V15.0 for the last couple of months for simulation. PLCSIM crashes if you attempt to change to the "detailed" view though.

1516.jpg

Thanks, I am trying on VMWare Win 7 Ultimate SP1. Maybe there lies the issue,

I will try to reinstall PLC Sim first and if it still will not work will try on Win 10 and see the outcome.