Delta RMC and AB- Simple Question

I am setting for the first time a Delta RMC150E with a ControlLogix. I think I have most everything figured out, but have just one question I am not clear on.

The "Send Request Bit" in the example logic does not have a anywhere where it being set. Does it get set elsewhere in my logic whenever I want to send a new command? Or does something else set it?

Thanks guys.

Mark, you are correct, the Send Request Bit is not triggered in the logic anywhere. The example only takes care of the communication transaction, which is triggered by the Send Request Bit. It's up the programmer to make the logic that fills the output data buffer with the correct data (and zero out any old, irrelevant data), and then triggers it.
If you make a state machine, you can have a state set the bit, and then this logic can catch it toward the end of the scan. It will automatically clear the bit when the transaction is complete. I'm far from a pro ladder logic guy, so I gladly entertain suggestions on improvement. I suppose a good start would be to simply add some documentation in the example stating what I just wrote above.

Thanks, that answers my question and confirms what I thought.

I concur on adding some additional documentation on that bit, otherwise the documentation is great. I know it is difficult to explain everything when your controller interfaces with so many different products, but from what I have seen so far you do a good job.

Thanks