RS logix - error on file decompression and read. help me!

Tom sem Jerry

I was trying to open a file .RSS on RSlogix 3.0 and when i selected the file to open there's a message "error on file decompression and read!" banghead

Do you know what it means?
Is this a version problem??
how can i solve it??

Thanx for you help :D :D

Fabio

I'm pretty sure it is a version problem. If you can get the person who sent you the file to do a "SAVE AS" and check the EXPORT DATABASE box (bullet point on LOGIX) and the SAVE DATABASE AS EXTERNAL FILES, you should be able to import the program into your version.

Similar Topics

I recently tried to upload a project from a v20.01 CompactLogix PLC. I didn't have an original file. When I tried (using RSLogix 5000 v20.01) it...
Replies
Views
I am getting an error message on opening a .acd file on RS logix 5000 V19.0.0 "Support for the 1756-L61 controller is not installed". What should...
Replies
Views
I am reading and writing between two ML1400 PLC's. Previous versions worked just fine. Now all of a sudden I am getting an ERR message for only a...
Replies
Views
I'm getting the following error message on a file that I have been working on all day: Failed to open file 'C:\.....program_name.ACD'. Project...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have got a problem with upgrading a file on one site from version 11 to 13. once i open the file on rs logix 5000 and i want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom