2D Data Matrix - separating out data

tspisak

Has anyone read a long 2D data matrix (200+ characters) and separated out the data in to different fields (~twenty)?

I plan on adding a comma to indicate the start of a new field but I don't know where to start programming. The data is a recipe so the data types for each field will stay the same from code to code but the length will not (long and short strings).

I am using a Keyence SR-651 barcode scanner connected to a A-B CompactLogix processor via Ethernet IP.

Any tip on getting started?

Similar Topics

What kind/brand of 2D data matrix readers are the easiest to set up and communicate with CompactLogix PLC? I'm looking to install and setup...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom