question about wincc Explorer

Never(!) solely rely on an HMI input if there is a potential for danger. Always add safety devices to protect people, and additional PLC code/sensors to protect equipment. For example, if you lose communication with WinCC in this case, your conveyor will be stuck on with no way to turn it off if WinCC button is the only source of turning it on or off. In this case, at least a hard-wired pushbutton to turn it off would be necessary to have to ensure the conveyor turns off.

sir,

for this situation we have emergency push button .if any malfunction happen the put the emergency on so control supply will cut and system would stop.

but sir my question is this in scada how it possible the hold the command?
because it happen in front of me when the operator press left key and suddenly press right along with it the button command get hold .
please give any suggestion . is it scada problem or we are doing something worng?

Are the control bits passed as IN_OUT parameter to a function/function block where it's processed?
You have a S7-400 where communication runs asynchronous to the OB cycle. If the command enters the Plc memory when the function which works on this data is active, then may be the commands get lost.

sir,

it work as in put when the key press input on and when release input off in program .This bit is use in fc block and we are use s7-300 cpu.

one more thing i want to tell you it happen when the operator press left key and suddenly press right along with it the button command get hold .
please give any suggestion . is it scada problem or we are doing something wrong? i observed it .

sir,

it work as in put when the key press input on and when release input off in program .This bit is use in fc block and we are use s7-300 cpu.

one more thing i want to tell you it happen when the operator press left key and suddenly press right along with it the button command get hold .
please give any suggestion . is it scada problem or we are doing something wrong? i observed it .

You could try setting the bit = 0 on right mouse press and right mouse release.

are the control bits passed as in_out parameter to a function/function block where it's processed?
You have a s7-400 where communication runs asynchronous to the ob cycle. If the command enters the plc memory when the function which works on this data is active, then may be the commands get lost.

you could try setting the bit = 0 on right mouse press and right mouse release.

let's i will try