Restore Application problem (FT View Studio)

Martindag

Hey guys,

I just switched to a new laptop (Panasonic CF-53 Toughbook Win7 32bits)

My old one was running FT View Studio ME V8.20 and the 2 applications i have on it is version 5.10 and 6.00 and was working fine (I had to use VMWare to run it 32bit)

But now my new laptop is on windows 7 32 bits and my View Studio is version 8.10....

Im trying to Restore Application the backup i did but i can't open them. I also tried to restore a runtime application and can't do it either.

Got any idea why ?

I dont know why but i downloaded FT View Studio ME 8.20 on rockwell website on my old laptop 3 month ago and now i want to try to get the same version and the latest i can find is 8.10 ....

I did my backup application on 8.20 and now i can't open them on 8.10 and my guess is possibly because of the version is not the same...