Wincc flex question

Thim

Hi,

I start learning wincc flex 2005 now but in the manual they refer to some *exe file on the cd, is there someone in here who can provide me the *.exe file that is refered to in the "Getting started power user" document.

it is the document at this link https://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?query=manual&func=cslib.cssearch&content=skm%2Fmain.asp%3Ftab%3D2&lang=en&siteid=csius&objaction=cssearch&searchinprim=_searchinprim_&nodeid=99&x=16&y=8
according to page 8 there should be a file Project_GettingStarted_Fortgeschrittene_WinCC_flexible_2005.exe in the “Documents\[language]\Getting Started” folder on your WinCC flexible CD3. Since i don't have access to that cd for the next 3 weeks i was wondering if anyone know where to download that, or is there someone how can send it to me?

Thx alot

Thim said:
Hi,

I start learning wincc flex 2005 now but in the manual they refer to some *exe file on the cd, is there someone in here who can provide me the *.exe file that is refered to in the "Getting started power user" document.

it is the document at this link https://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?query=manual&func=cslib.cssearch&content=skm%2Fmain.asp%3Ftab%3D2&lang=en&siteid=csius&objaction=cssearch&searchinprim=_searchinprim_&nodeid=99&x=16&y=8
according to page 8 there should be a file Project_GettingStarted_Fortgeschrittene_WinCC_flexible_2005.exe in the “Documents\[language]\Getting Started” folder on your WinCC flexible CD3. Since i don't have access to that cd for the next 3 weeks i was wondering if anyone know where to download that, or is there someone how can send it to me?

Thx alot

Hehe allready have it, at the link there is a small button saying "info" press that and you will get access to the *.exe file

thx