Comparing wonderware <-> siemens

userxyz

Hello,

For a customer we need to use Wonderware as Scada software.
We allways have worked with Siemens until now.

What I wanna know is:

1. When we look at WinCC Flexible, is Wonderware Intouch a similar software that is used for HMI's (panels and PC Runtime) ?

2. Wonderware System Platvorm, is this the Scada of Wonderware that is similar as WinCC 7.0 ?

3. Inbatch is something like Simatic Batch ?

4. What's Wonderware Archestra ?

Thanks in forward,

Regards,
Gerry

You should really get in touch with your local Wonderware rep. The Wonderware suite has grown so much and so many ways to implement, they would be your best ally.

I did

I did,

They can tell me more, but can they say it in a Siemens point of view ? I would like to know with what I can compare it regarding Siemens software.

Why did Wonderware grown so much, is it price/quality better then Siemens ?

You should really get in touch with your local Wonderware rep. The Wonderware suite has grown so much and so many ways to implement, they would be your best ally.

I did,

They can tell me more, but can they say it in a Siemens point of view ? I would like to know with what I can compare it regarding Siemens software.

Why did Wonderware grown so much, is it price/quality better then Siemens ?
I haven't touched Wonderware in ages but when it was first introduced, there was nothing else like it in the market.
Great graphics, graphical representation of a system/process, etc.
After that, everyone else jumped in as it was a lucrative market.