Š transfer tag database from Bailey OIS0 to WinCad Tools

europan

I'm having trouble getting my tag database, complete with scaling, off my Bailey OIS-20 and onto my Bailey WinCad Tools. this is an mtos to msdos conversion.

I managed to upload my tagcnfg.cf file from the OIS20 onto a 5.25" floppy. However, I dont know how to get it onto my MSDOS computer and either convert it to a TTG file or a DBF file. Bailey's instruction manuals give detailed information about how to get it from the OIS20 for use on the MSDOS engineering workstation, but dont say "how" to convert it from a CF file to a TTG. any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Walt

Similar Topics

Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project that with need to capture force sensor data in footplates in order to determine if weight shift is occurring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom