Ifix 5.1 - How can I streamline this process?

alia176

I'm not sure how to phrase my question eloquently so here goes. I'm working on a very large project that has 40 sites and associated pictures, all in one project file. The client has a IFIX server that houses all remote operation sites in one project.

My task is to open up each picture for a site and then do some simple stuff like change the names of the tags, ungroup objects, edit the animation, and then regroup the objects. Obviously, this is a very simple but extremely repetitive type of work. o_O

Questions:

Is it possible to highlight all graphical objects on a page and perform a massive find/replace operation? I need to change the tagnames for multiple objects.

Is it possible to highlight bunch of grouped objects and then edit the Animation for all objects at the same time?

If there's a more efficient way to do this, please let me know. Deadline is approaching!

A cursory search didn't reveal anything substantial regarding this particular issue

Thanks.

Last edited: