Wonderware Historian

Hello,

Can anyone give me some advice on how to configure wonderware historian. i have 4 analog signals that i want to store on wonderware historian.

is there any step by step guide on how to set up tags in the historian or some basic training video

regards

you configure the tags in the SMC (server management ceter). you expand down until you reach the topic servers. within the topic server you create a new topic, then an I/O server and then your tags.

depending on your OPC client you need to define a specific server .exe
what I/O interface are you using i.e. kepware etc?

Similar Topics

Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to make a tag I created in WonderWare Historian display the correct tag values on the inTouch client but it is currently showing...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I found some interesting issue from my Wonderware environment. At my Trend table option, if i select "both", the Trend table is not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to monitor Wonderware historian's heartbeat and trigger a fault if Historian is not communicating /offline in PLC. Currently my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom