Crimson 3.0 and Filezilla, Help please!!

leogar07

Hi, I´m trying to connect the Crimson 3.0 FTP Client with the Filezilla FTP Server and it isn't working.
Does anyone knows if this two work well together?

The server it's working perfectly, as I tried entering from a browser. The user has all the needed permissions (write and append files and create directories).

In the Crimson file I enabled the Sync Manager and the Log File Sync. In the FTP Client section I entered the dynamic dns I've got from No-IP (with the correct port forwarding on the router) in the Server IP Adress with the option "Fixed Name", Port Number= 21. The Username and Password are filled with the ones of the Filezilla user, Data Connection = PASV, List Mode = per File, Keep Alive = 10 seconds, Record Log File = No.

In the Log Sync I have doubts on what to enter in the Base Directory option, as when you connect to the FTP Server you are only given access to a directory which path is C:/Project/ and I would like the log files to be saved in C:/Project/Alarm_logs . I dont know if I have to put /Alarm_logs/ or C:/Project/Alarm_logs/ .
The Sync Period is set to one hour and there is no Sync Delay time.
I tried both settings and after an hour de result was the same, no files where transfered from the Compact Flash of the Red Lion to the computer.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong here, if anyone could help I would be really grateful.
Thanks in advance, and please excuse my English.

I use filezilla all the time for testing so I know it does work. My concern is that your DNS settings may not be correct. Can you enter the ip instead of using a name?

Can you send me the file? [email protected]

Ok, I entered the fixed LAN IP of the computer working as FTP Server in the IP Server Address option but it's still not working. The Data Station and the computer are in the same LAN obviously.
I would like to know what do I have to put in the Base Directory option please.
If it's not much trouble, could you write down the FTP Client options you commonly select when connecting with Filezilla?
Thanks for your time!!!