New PLC´s New Net, New controls to make

alendi

Hi Everyone

I was worked some time with PLC´s, Allen Bradley ans IDEC, now I´m interested in a factory control (Injection machines, chillers, etc) about electric consumption, machines parameters, temperatures and production, usin MASTER-K serie PLC´s from LS Industries, I´m wondering if is possible make a net interconnecting the actual injection machines PLC´s and new modules as needed using this brand.
The software is free, to the PLC and HMI, the prices are good, if someone knows this PLC´s and know how connect with Chinesse PLC´s used at injection machines feel freeto contact me at this forum, we can begin in bussines to make this job done and give the parameters of work the control.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello During the current Corona isolation, i need to connect to different PLC´s. The PLC are currently connected in a LAN network, located at my...
Replies
Views
Hi all My company is thinking to change from old style PLc´s to a PC PLC´s Now mitsubish Q02 and ABB PM571 To Beckhoff CX1030 That are you...
Replies
Views
Im just a bit curious.. I wonder if armies are using plc´s in any of their vehicles. And is there any PLC´s that is made for millitary usage ...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedbacks, Im using the same plc´s, they are 200feet apart, and they have to share 1 DI, near plc#1. Questions? 1) They must have...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a flexible 600-volt shielded ethernet patch cable? I have used them from Allen Bradley / Panduit before and they are too...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom