PanelView Plus data logs save even after a power cycle

colladonikko

Hi I would like to ask on where will I store my logging path where I can save the data logs even after a power cycle.

I'm using a PVPlus 7 Performance 19''

I tried logging it into a USB Storage and after the restarting the panelview the logging and trend were erased. I also tried it logging it in the System Default path and i have the same results.

Thanks in advance guys!

It can store directly to the flash memory of the panelview. I forget the exact procedure but it's in the help files.

I seem to recall there being just a few simple menus with check boxes to accomplish it.

Similar Topics

If I have a PanelView Plus, is it possible to show historical data via historian on it? I have the application all setup in FT Studio Machine...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have followed the "On_board Audit Demo" sample in FactoryTalk View Studio ME to add the functionality of exporting the Audit, Alarm, and...
Replies
Views
I am stuck on something, and would appreciate if someone might have a suggestion to help me. I need to automatically email CSV log data from...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I would like to set up data logging to an SD card so that my data for a couple of trends is stored even when the screen is...
Replies
Views
Newbie so sorry if this question is very general or has been discussed elsewhere already. We have a R/O system installed presently and I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom