VFD through Enclosure (Flange-mount)

Rson

Hi,

Never had to put a VFD through an enclosure before.

How does that work with a sub-panel? It looks like you would use the gasket/etc out the back of the enclosure to keep the rating and cut a hole out in the sub-panel?

Anyone done one of these or have pictures?

Thanks!

We've done this a few times and special ordered the panels. The last time we did this, we got the panels from Schaefer's. They built the enclosures with the cut-out in the back plate and drilled and tapped for our VFDs. The backplate in that enclosure is set much further toward the front of the box than normal and there were expanded metal screens at the top and bottom of the actual back of the enclosure to allow for air flow.

http://www.electrical-enclosures.com/

Similar Topics

Let's say I am making fountain. I use Sunliye Suite 2 to make all animations of lite, including pumps. How could i transfer signal from DMX to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new in using S7-300 PLC and Profibus. May I have the sample program code (TIA Portal version 11) to control ABB VFD through Profibus...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I got a problem in programming PCS7 to control MM4. I have made this in step7, but I just don't know where to start to do this in...
Replies
Views
I have a Delta DVP-14SS PLC. The RS232 serial and RS485 Ports are available in the DVP SS PLC. The PLC is connected with an HMI at RS232 port and...
Replies
Views
hi guys i need your help again, i have been asked to fit an transducer to control a pump via a plc the pump is already running on a vfd with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom