Question about Factory Talk View Studio

rvm212

Hi, i'm a student and have a question for you.
I'm working with a program development in factory talk view studio, i'm using the animations and other things, but the progam that i'm working have a little thing that I don't know what it's.
If i'm in a display and two conditions in the plc go to true the actual display change to other(with out touching anything) and when the conditions go false the display return to the original. What kind of animation or condition its this, can anybody help me?

PD.: Excuse me for my english :)

Sounds like a display being controlled remotely. Within Studio, open up global connections. Under the display tab look and see if there is anything setup for remote display number. If so, this would be what is happening. The PLC can call any screen. If memory serves me correctly the user can't select another screen from panelview until the PLC has "let loose" of the control.

Hope this helps.