Looking for Fincor 2255 DC drive wiring diagram

Mbeavers34

Not exactly a PLC related question, but I ran across a conveyor that wouldn't shut down. The PLC was telling it to shut off... should be an easy fix right? The PLC output ran to a hand built wire wrapped bread board. After chasing wires around I figured out that they used the PLC to turn on an optocoupler that ran a mini relay that switched the analog speed signal to the drive. The pot wiper wiper went to the drive when the relay was energized and had an open circuit when the relay was de-energized. So, I decided I would just wire the pot straight to the drive and have the PLC turn the drive on and off thus bypassing all of the analog switching. The drive terminals aren't marked that I can see and I don't have a manual. After looking everywhere I could think of on the internet I figured I would see if any of you could give me a hand.

FYI: I do have it working again using the old way, but still plan to rewire it

Thanks
Michael

Help

I am looking for a copy of the manual for a fincor 2255. I have tried the link mentioned earlier but it no longer works. Does anyone have a copy they are willing to share?