COROS OP15 Text Display (old)

abarrett

Hi
I am trying to modify an application on a COROS OP15 text display, originally programmed with COMTEXT. I have COMTEXT and the original programming laptop. How do I place the OP15 in 'download' or 'transfer' mode (key combination?). What type of cable do I use to connect the laptop to the OP15?

Regards,
Anthony

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm working on migrating S5 to S7 and I have a COROS OP15 HMi. I need to know the tags from the OP15. I would be great help if someone can...
Replies
Views
I have an COROS OP15-C1 (6AV3515-1MA20-1AA0) that I would like to get an upload of the program. I don't know whether the project was written in...
Replies
Views
i need comtext siemens op15 programming program i have appication program which wrotten in comtext but i havent comtext program can you email me...
Replies
Views
I need the program loading method (Step by step procedure)of PC->PLC and PLC->PC for SIEMENS Coros OP15. Any one please help me to do this...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I would like to ask you for an advice - I have a problem with connection between OP15 panel and S5 155U CPU 946. We had line that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom