Transfering using WinCC flexable

Hi all,

I am using WinCC flexable v.2008 Sp2 and transfering project to a MP377 12" Touch HMI via mode ethernet / IP address. My issue is that I had downloaded or (Transfered) to 3 different HMI's fine with different IP's on the 4th HMI I had changed IP address and hit apply just like the last 3 but this time it transfered to the last HMI I have done. I checked and double checked to make sure IP's had accepted the change after hitting "Apply" and it did but no matter what IP I changed it to it still went to the same HMI. Has anyone had this happen to them or any ideas of what to look for? I tried a different Assbly line the following day and it downloaded the first HMI fine but when changed addresses it had done the same and would only go to the last HMI downloaded to. Any help would be appreciated.

You also change the IP setting in "Communication/connections"?
For the integrate wincc to S7 project, you may need to change setting in HW Config.

1. Be sure to set the IP on the Panel by the Windows Control Panel.
2. Ping the panel from your PC. Most go OK.
3. Disconnect the panel from ethernet, and ping again. Must fail.
4. When you transfer from Flexible, you can manually set the IP of the device. Check that you use the correct IP.
5. If still not OK, transfer locally with only your PC and Panel connected by ethernet, and nothing else connected.

If still not OK, post some screnshots of the transfer dialog from Flexible.

NB. The HW Config settings for the panel are not directly related to the transfer settings when using ethernet.