Unity pro 13 xl simulator issue

akash11132

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am using Unity Pro 13 XL- running on windows 7 OS. The program is in Simulation mode. When I try to connect it to the Simulator , I am getting the following error "This isn't a valid PLC address, or PLC is busy, or Media is off." Any insights to solve this issue.?

Regards,
Akash

Maybe you have some software that uses port 502 such as OPC.
If there are something like it you should close it first.

Check your windows firewall isn't blocking it and confirm the address shown in the PLC simulator control panel

+ the above
Also check if the simulator service isnt already running. I know that sometimes if you connected to the simulator and disconnect then later try to connect again you get this issue. Need to force close the simulator in the task manager and let unity open a new instance of it